Eden Castle School & Early Years prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Eden Castle School, you will be joining a team that is genuinely passionate about the learning and development of its children.
As a Preschool Counselor, the parents, teachers and the management will look to you for answers, direction and assistance. You will be trusted with a wide range of tasks that will be essential to the smooth running of the school as well as to the educational development of our children.
What Eden Castle School is looking for:
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Preschool Counselor include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day !
- Assist the management with the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with the school policies and procedures
- Completes all required paperwork and record keeping on a timely basis and maintains same in an organized up-to-date manner
- Develops and actively maintains positive communication with parents
- Ensures that the curriculum is appropriately implemented in the classrooms
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day
- Assist the management and the team in staff development and training. This includes both curriculum and early childhood education principles.
- Help achieve profitability
- Marketing under the guidance of and as directed by the management
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet or exceed requirements for age, education and experience;
- Must be 25 years of age
- 5+ years of child care experience or education in early childhood learning & development domain or related field
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online using the quick form below. Competitive salary and benefits await the right candidate. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.